Pravda. Spring 2015 (Photo: Johannes Hjorth)
The ADC Theatre is the smallest department of the University of Cambridge. We have no academic objective; our main aim is to provide opportunites to learn about and experience theatre. Productions are completely student run, from actors and directors to set designers and carpenters.
The are six permenant staff who provide support and advice as well as running the Theatre day-to-day.
Box Office Administrator
The Executive Committee is responsible for overseeing the management of the Theatre. The Committee approves the Theatre's programme, reviews financial performance, appoints the staff, and sets long term Theatre policy.
Chairman of the Executive Committee
Dr Mark Billinge
Executive Committe Members
The University Theatre Syndicate is a forum for discussion and decision about University drama in general, and sits above the Executive Committee. The Syndicate is responsible for annually reporting to the University on the financial and material status of the ADC Theatre.
The Syndicate is made up of representatives of the University, leading University drama societies, and members of the management of the ADC Theatre and the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
The Statutes & Ordinances of the University of Cambridge say:
"It shall be the main purpose of the University Theatre Syndicate to endeavour to ensure that the ADC Theatre is available for use and enjoyment as a University theatre, primarily for the production by University and College societies of plays, operas, and concerts, and the showing of films."
- 2014-15 Annual Report and Accounts or see online version here
- 2013-14 Annual Report and Accounts or see online version here
- 2012-13 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2011-12 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2010-11 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2009-10 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2008-9 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2007-8 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2006-7 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2005-6 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2004-5 Annual Report and Accounts