Coronavirus Measures at the Corpus Playroom
This page outlines the social distancing measures that will be in place for audience members at the Corpus Playroom. These are the main points in summary:
- The auditorium capacity has been reduced to allow for distancing between audience members.
- You should wear a face covering throughout the duration of your visit unless you are exempt
- For Test and Trace purposes, we recommend that contact details of all audience members above the age of 16 are given, either by scanning the NHS Test and Trace QR code, or by giving details manually when going to see the show
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test in advance of the show to help ensure that you aren't ill. If you find that you test positive, you can contact the Box Office and get the value of your tickets refunded to credit on your Box Office account
- Our venue will be operating under increased ventilation measures, with the auditorium and other spaces being naturally ventilated.
- Our venue will be operating under increased hygiene measures to help prevent the spread of disease.
- Please note that there is no distancing between audience members inside our auditorium.
Out of consideration for your fellow audience members and our staff, and to help keep our venue safe, you should wear a face covering at all times while inside the Corpus Playroom unless you are medically exempt. This includes wearing a face covering when interacting with any of our staff or stewards throughout the venue. Whilst we are strongly encouraging our guests to wear masks at all times, this will ultimately be at the discretion of individual customers as per national guidelines. You are encouraged to bring your own face covering; however, you can also purchase one of our reusable ADC branded face masks online or at the Box Office for only £6.
Test and Trace
When you arrive at the Theatre, we recommend that you give your contact details to be passed on to NHS Test and Trace if necessary. This can be done either by scanning the NHS app QR code when entering the Theatre, or by giving your details to our Box Office. Your details will not be passed on to anyone else and will be destroyed after 21 days from the performance.
Lateral Flow Tests
We encourage you to take a lateral flow test in advance of the show to help ensure that you aren't ill.
If you find that you test positive, you can contact the Box Office and get the value of your tickets refunded to credit on your Box Office account. More information about refunds can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Ventilation and Hygiene
Our venue will be operating under increased ventilation and hygiene measures to help prevent the spread of disease.
Please note that there is no distancing between audience members inside our auditorium, with mitigations instead in place through increased ventilation and hygiene measures.
If you have any questions related to this, please do not hesitate to contact the Theatre Manager, Jamie, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 16:00, 13 September 2021